25th November 2015, 03:20 PM
Harsh khati

Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?

Hello sir my name is harsh. I am doing polytechnic in mechanical engineering and after polytechnic i want join aeronautical engineering in any good govt. college, so any chance please guide me.my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  2. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  5. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Indian Air Force after B.Tech? Scope in this career? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  8. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  9. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  12. Can I get pilot job after taking Mechanical in Polytechnic and Aeronautical in B.Tech
  13. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  15. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  16. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  17. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  18. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
29th November 2015, 05:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh khati View Post
Hello sir my name is harsh. I am doing polytechnic in mechanical engineering and after polytechnic i want join aeronautical engineering in any good govt. college, so any chance please guide me.my email id is [email protected]
Aeronautical engineering is a stream of Engineering which deals with space science and astronomy.

As you are diploma holder so you can take directly admission in Aeronautical Engineering of 2nd year by passing lateral entry exam.

Lateral entry exam is conducted by the college or the university in which you are taking admission.

Some of the notable institutes for Aeronautical Engineering course are:
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore

Note that you cannot take admission in IITs on the basis of your Diploma degree.
IITs, NITs, don't accept Diploma degree to take admission in 2nd year.
Infact, direct admission in 2nd year is prohibited in IITs, NITs.

To get admission in IITs, you must complete your 10+2 and then appear for JEE Main Exam followed by JEE Advanced Exam.

After qualifying these two exams, you can get admission to IITs.
26th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?

Hello sir my name is pranav. I am doing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering and after polytechnic diploma i want join aeronautical engineering in any good govt. college, so any chance please guide me.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?