23rd October 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Chances to become an IPS Officer for BA+LLB Honours student who belongs to minorities category?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to minorities category and I want to become an IPS Officer. Currently, I am studying BA+LLB Honours. So, my question is, what are my chances to become an IPS Officer according to my qualification?

24th October 2018, 12:01 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to become an IPS Officer for BA+LLB Honours student who belongs to minorities category?

I.P.S is Indian Police Service and Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC and you have to appear and qualify in all three stages for final selection.

The required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination.

There is relaxation for reserved category candidates. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th October 2018, 12:42 PM
kohli183

Default Re: Chances to become an IPS Officer for BA+LLB Honours student who belongs to minorities category?

IPS STANDS INDIAN POLICE SERVICE

Its is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates must be citizen of India /subject of Nepal / subject of Bhutan

Candidates must have 21 years age & must not have 32 years age

Age relations of as per below :

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates

5 Years age relaxation or Ex-service man and ECOs, SSCOs

Candidates must be complete Graduation from any recognized university

Selection Process based on Preliminary , Main & Interview Process
24th October 2018, 08:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to become an I.A.S Officer after qualifying in all three stages of Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The three stages of examination is :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

So, if you will qualify in all three stages of examination then become eligible for recruitment as an officer. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?