20th June 2012, 04:39 PM
amar chopra

What is the donation fee required for various medical college?

....donation fee of various medial college....pleasetell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the donation fee required for various medical college?
  2. Fee structure of MGM medical college in Indore with donation excluding hostel fee and mess charge?
  3. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  4. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much donation is necessary for getting admission in Private Medical College?
  6. Donation free mbbs colleges -- [New]
  7. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  8. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  9. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  10. How much donation is required to get a seat in private medical colleges like DY Patil, MGM, and DY Patil Kolhapur?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  12. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges?
  13. How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?
  14. Is there any medical college in India which takes admission directly on donation basis and without entrance test?
  15. What is the donation required to join in AL Ameen medical college in Bijapur, Karnataka?
  16. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  17. Names of the private medical colleges having fee structure of 2.5 Lakh per annum without donation?
  18. Any chance to get medical seat under migrant quota with least donation along with annual fee? Number of medical seats reserved for migrants throughout India in all states?
29th June 2013, 11:08 AM
gaju7

Default Re: What is the donation fee required for various medical college?

Dear,

For medical college nearly about 4-5 lakh donation requires.
some medical colleges of india are,

Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar
Gandhi Govt Medical College
Siddhartha Govt Medical College
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa
prathima college of medical sciences, Karim nagar
Kurnool Medical College
Andhra Govt Medical College
Asram-Eluru Medical College
Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally
Deccan College of Medical Sciences
DR NRS Govt Ayurvedic Medical College
Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences
Guntur Govt Medical College
Kakatiya Govt Medical College
Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences
Mamata medical college
Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences
MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences
katuri medical college
Narayana Medical College Nellore
Nri Medical College
Osmania Govt Medical College
Shaadan Medical College
Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati
RAJ College
((svs medical college,Mahaboobnagar))
24th October 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the donation fee required for various medical college?

What is the total fee structure & donation required for mbbs in kurnool medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?