23rd August 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for M.Tech in Maharashtra Government engineering college for GATE qualified student who belongs to SC category?

How much fees for M.Tech in Maharashtra government engineering colleges for gate qualified SC category students? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? What should be the next steps followed? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  3. Government colleges in Maharashtra with less fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MCA course in government college of engineering Aurangabad Maharashtra? I am from OBC category
  5. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  6. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  7. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  9. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) offered in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS in a Private College in Maharashtra for different category students?
  13. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  14. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  16. Marks required in GATE to take admission in government colleges of Maharashtra for a general category female student?
  17. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  18. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
25th August 2017, 04:36 AM
starberry

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for M.Tech in Maharashtra Government engineering college for GATE qualified student who belongs to SC category?

Fees for government colleges in Maharashtra for M.Tech ranges from minimum Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 per year. As GATE qualified candidates get stipend every month of Rs. 12,500, it will generally compensate with the fees of the college. Hence, according to the rank you can choose the institution of your choice for M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?