8th March 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Chances of extending the TCS date of joining due to Urothialiasis medical issue?

I got placed on TCS, I get a joining letter they denotes me to join on March 08 2018 but I'm not able to join because of kidney stone pain. I have submited the medical report prescription and sonography scan report also. Is there any chance to change date of joining or else they will terminate me?

31st March 2018, 11:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of extending the TCS date of joining due to Urothialiasis medical issue?

If you have to join TCS on March 8th 2018 and if you are not able to do that because of Kidney stone pain then, you have to contact the TCS HR and inform them about the same and request for extension of joining date. If the TCS HR is ok with that then, they will extend your joining date else they will revoke your offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?