17th December 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?

Hey friends I got placed in tcs in December. I want to know that if I have a backlog during the time of joining am I still eligible to join TCS?

18th December 2015, 10:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services Limited, is an Indian multinational IT service company. You must have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria for getting job in TCS. You must not have any backlog in your complete course duration for getting job in TCS. Also your age must not be more than 28 years. As per your current case you are not eligible for the job as you have a backlog in your course. However you can join the same job if you clear the exam before your joining date.
18th December 2015, 01:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for Joining TCS Company:

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join in TCS company having current backlogs. Since you have backlogs still, you are not eligible to join TCS Company one of the multi national companies. I suggest you to first clear the backlogs before you join TCS company. So candidates who have backlogs at the time of joining TCS, are not eligible to get entry into TCS company. There is a basic rule that you must have to meet before joining TCS. That is you are required to clear the Backlog first before you join TCS company. There is only one way left is to clear the Backlog first and then appear for the recruitment process again. If you still have any doubt regarding this criteria, I suggest you to contact the HR Persons of TCS company to get solved all your queries.
18th December 2015, 02:29 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't join TCS if you still have backlog.
Candidate must have passed all the subjects. Candidate must not have any backlogs.
Candidates with live backlogs will not be allowed to join TCS.
18th December 2015, 10:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friends I got placed in tcs in December. I want to know that if I have a backlog during the time of joining am I still eligible to join TCS?
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS application form. These are all the information available in the TCS website. Please visit the official website of TCS for more Information regarding selection process - http://www.careers.tcs.com/CareersDe...igibility.html
26th November 2021, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I completed my hr interview I have one backlog waiting for the results now after hr round they call me after 10 days they asked why u take gap so I told my helath is not supported so they told Me tell send me the repots so I send reports through mail one week completed there is no response.
10th June 2022, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How many times we reschedule your joining in tcs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?