17th September 2020, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in DRDO through GATE for a candidate who secured less than 60% in overall academics?

Hello, I have scored less that 60% in my 10th, 12th and BTech. I want to join DRDO and work over there. If I write GATE, then I have a chance to get job in DRDO? Please let me know about this immediately.

19th September 2020, 10:40 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Chances to get job in DRDO through GATE for a candidate who secured less than 60% in overall academics?

To secure job in DRDO through GATE examination, there is no need of having minimum 60% marks in academics.

You have to clear all selection stages which will include - Aptitude Test, Written exam, personal interview.
22nd September 2020, 03:13 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances to get job in DRDO through GATE for a candidate who secured less than 60% in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have scored less that 60% in my 10th, 12th and BTech. I want to join DRDO and work over there. If I write GATE, then I have a chance to get job in DRDO? Please let me know about this immediately.
Candidates should have passed a Bachelor's Degree in Science/ 3-years Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Computer Science/allied subjects in required discipline from a recognized Institute can apply for DRDO,
You can apply for GATE exam and to get DRDO seat you need to have GATE valid score card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?