19th September 2011, 02:31 AM
jaycec

Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?

Hi everybody
I am an electronics and communication engineering 7 semester student.My current aggregate percentage is 69%.I am interested in joining DRDO as scientist.Even though DRDO requires 60% to appear for SET exam, I heared that they wouldn't call you for interview if you passed the set exam but you have a percentage less than 75.Is this true?Does ISRO also do the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum marks on which a general candidate may hope to get an interview call?
  3. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  4. How to get enrolled for the Wase program of Wipro?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  8. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
  9. How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?
  10. Will I get call for interview from IOCL if secured 693 rank in GATE-Civil Engineering being a SC candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  12. For what I have to prepare for studying B.Sc Agriculture?
  13. Whether TCS doesn't provide Call Letter to selection candidates through On-Campus Interview?
  14. Am I eligible for steel authority of India limited exam after B.Tech with information technology
  15. What is the marks percentage required to join air force school?
  16. What is the maximum age for PGT female in delhi government job
  17. How can I apply to study BMLT course? Procedure of admission?
  18. Required qualification for NDA Exam? Can Females apply for NDA Exam?
9th November 2011, 01:37 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?

dear friend,

it is not necessary to have 75% in B.tech .
your merit is depend upon your knowledge
so don't worry they call you .
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 01:42 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?

dear friend,

it is not necessary to have 75% in B.tech .
your merit is depend upon your knowledge
so don't worry they call you .
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?