1st March 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in TCS having 2 years gap after 12th and secured above 60% in overall academics?

Hello Sir,
I have 2 years gap in between 12th and B.Tech. I am eligible to get job in TCS or not? I have above 60% marks in my academics. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  2. AM I eligible for TCS Recruitment having 3 years non continuous gap in my studies?
  3. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  4. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Am i eligible for TCS placement drive with 2 years gap before 10th??
  7. Secured 69% in 10th and 64% in 12th and 70% in MCA : Am I eligible for TCS company if I have a gap of 2 years between 12th and Graduation?
  8. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  10. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  11. What does gap in academics mean? Is it between 10th and 12th or during engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for freshers in TCS recruitment drive?
  14. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?
  15. Can I apply for jobs in Wipro and TCS even if I have finished my B.Sc degree in 4 years?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 55% in 12th and having a gap of 3 years between 12th and B.E.?
  17. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of academics gap? -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
21st March 2016, 05:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in TCS having 2 years gap after 12th and secured above 60% in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have 2 years gap in between 12th and B.Tech. I am eligible to get job in TCS or not? I have above 60% marks in my academics. Please tell me asap.
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?