5th March 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?

Sir,
Is it true that in TCS, there is only HR round
for freshers having who are 75% or more throughout academics?
Is it also for students applying off campus?
After how much time I can again apply in TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  2. Will I get the Call Letter if secured below 75% in B.Tech having placed in TCS through on-campus interview?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment drive?
  4. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for freshers in TCS recruitment drive?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  7. Can I apply for Walk-In-Interview at TCS if completed MCA with 70% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  12. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  14. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  15. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?
  18. AM I eligible for TCS Recruitment having 3 years non continuous gap in my studies?
7th March 2015, 12:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?

I am extremely sorry to state there is no such norm in TCS for off-campus recruitment process. This norm was followed by TCS last year for on-campus recruitment drives. But there is no such norm in the off-campus drives being held this year. You can appear for the off-campus drive in TCS in the final year of graduation and upto 3 years after passing out from your B.Tech/BE course. You need to be updated with this link to get all the information of TCS recruitment drives and various contests conducted by TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?