1st July 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Cheapest colleges in India and Abroad to study Medicine after scoring 83% in Inter and Ten Thousand rank in EAMCET?

SIR \MADAM
Iam a BI.P.C student i got 83% in inter & ten thousands rank in eamcet.i want to study medicine in india at low fee ican pay nearly 3 lakhs per annum.so plz tell me the cheapest colleges in india. if it not possible tell me the cheapest colleges at abroad.so plz reply me quickly

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  2. How to take admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  3. How to get admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  4. Which colleges will I get after scoring 22396 EAMCET rank?
  5. Can I get a seat for Architecture BSc in Kurnool after scoring 28536 rank in EAMCET
  6. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  7. Where can i study Unani Medicine except India? -- [New]
  8. How can I become an aeronautical engineer?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. Which course can I join after scoring 50000 rank in EAMCET medicine category?
  11. Which course can I get after scoring 87% in inte rIPE and 44000 rank in EAMCET
  12. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  13. Any chance to get a B category seat after scoring 91% in Inter and EAMCET rank of 52000?
  14. Reputed and cheapest universities offering MBBS in Abroad?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
  17. What stream can I get after scoring 9001 rank in EAMCET?
  18. Which colleges can I get seat with a rank of 11727 in EAMCET and with 22.5 Inter weightage?
15th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cheapest colleges in India and Abroad to study Medicine after scoring 83% in Inter and Ten Thousand rank in EAMCET?

which has the best value to study medicine:India or Abroad
8th December 2011, 06:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cheapest colleges in India and Abroad to study Medicine after scoring 83% in Inter and Ten Thousand rank in EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR \MADAM
Iam a BI.P.C student i got 83% in inter & ten thousands rank in eamcet.i want to study medicine in india at low fee ican pay nearly 3 lakhs per annum.so plz tell me the cheapest colleges in india. if it not possible tell me the cheapest colleges at abroad.so plz reply me quickly
hi,
I am sorry to say that you can not get admissions in any medical college.
You get very low lank in EMCET.

If you want you can take admissions in following medical college:-

Deccan College of Medical Sciences Hyderabad
Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Nalgonda
S.V.S. Medical College, Mehboobnagar
Narayana Medical College, Nellore
ASRAM Medical College, Eluru
MNR Medical College, Medak
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciecnes, Karimnagar
PES Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Chittor
Medicity Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranga Reddy
Katuri Medical College, Guntur

Good luck!
15th January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the last rank for bc-A student to get mbbs seat in any categeries?
27th May 2012, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Please which university can i apply to in india as an international student for transfer after leaving the preclinical in Nigeria.
10th August 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is kundan i read in 10 of kvs and wants to be a cardiologist. pleez tell me what step should i took towards my goal and is there any scholarships for labourous and good scoring students. tell me also about the colleges which i would prefer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?