26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?

Hello Sir,
I want to study Medicine in Abroad.
Right now I am doing MBBS in India.
Kindly tell me what entrance exams
should I appear to study Medicine in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  3. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  5. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  7. Can I study MBBS in Abroad after completing General Medicine(H.A.)?
  8. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  10. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  12. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which Entrance Exams I have to give to study MBBS abroad?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  15. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  16. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
31st March 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to study Medicine in Abroad.
Right now I am doing MBBS in India.
Kindly tell me what entrance exams
should I appear to study Medicine in Abroad?

For studying abroad countries, Indian students have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS. For studying an MBBS course in many abroad countries marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in 12th standard are considered. There is no entrance examination to study MBBS in abroad countries like Russia, Ukraine, China, Philippines, Georgia, etc. Interested students can apply online or through educational consultants for the admission. Students after completion of the MBBS course in abroad countries have to clear the MCI screening test (FMGE) for practicing in India.
2nd April 2018, 09:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?

You can appear in the three below mentioned medical entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad.

>>Medical College Admission Test(MCAT)
>>Overseas Medical Admission Test(OMAT)
>>United States Medical Licensing Examination(USMLE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?