30th November 2010, 01:23 PM
varun tn ind

Checking status of institutes in MAT application

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am not sure if i have chosen the five institutes which i can through my application for MAT. I remember that I was allowed to choose the five institutes even days later I apply. I want to check on that. Please help me with ur valuable advice.
Thanks.

30th November 2010, 05:22 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Checking status of institutes in MAT application

hi!

Don't worry if you have not chosen institutes of your liking in the MAT application form Or if you have chosen those institutes about which you are not sure that you will qualify their cut off criteria.

If you will get high percentile in MAT (above 85%) then many management institutes itself will contact you & offer admission in their MBA programme.

Even if you are unable to secure high percentile in MAT exam you can apply to management institutes other than those selected in the MAT application form.
18th December 2010, 07:03 PM
raja jeganathan

As you must be knowing that first MAT of 2010 would be conducted on Feb. 7, 2010 and all those who have applied for the test can now check the status of their application. Click here to find out the status of your MAT 2010.

And as far as MAT Feb. 2010 admit card download is concerned it will start from Jan. 31, 2010.

education, jobs@India: CHECK MAT FEBRUARY 2010 APPLICATION STATUS
19th December 2010, 12:13 PM
ruchika4989

you need not worry ..if you have required percentile you will be contacted definately
but still unsure you can call them up
24th December 2010, 03:18 PM
Pradnyanand

I am going to apply for mat 2012. Ineed your guidance for self preparation like what kind
of study material should be used and all?
7th January 2011, 08:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It doesn’t matter if you have not provided the list of colleges. If you manage to score high percentile in your MAT exam then you will be directly contacted by most of the reputed institutions as to submit an application. You can also directly contact institutions and submit an application. You can visit the official website for additional information regarding status enquiry and for downloading admit card etc.
23rd January 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

we want to check that my mat application is receive or not? [lz reply soon
23rd January 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

how to cheack mat application status form jan 2012? plz reply
31st January 2012, 12:18 PM
swati_forum

hi!

Don't worry if you have not chosen institutes of your liking in the MAT application form Or if you have chosen those institutes about which you are not sure that you will qualify their cut off criteria.

If you will get high percentile in MAT (above 85%) then many management institutes itself will contact you & offer admission in their MBA programme.

Even if you are unable to secure high percentile in MAT exam you can apply to management institutes other than those selected in the MAT application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?