28th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Chettinad Health City offering MSc Clinical Research? Is this a deemed university?

respected sir,
iam graduate from Dr.NTRUHS IWISH to know about chettinad health city offering IS M.ScCLINICAL RESEARCH.
THIS DEEMED UNIVERSITY ?
PLEASE INFORM ME

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  3. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  4. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
  5. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  6. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  7. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  8. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  10. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  11. Government institutes offering MBA and MSc Genetics, Clinical Research?
  12. Best institutes that offer Embryology courses in India? -- [New]
  13. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  14. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  15. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  16. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  17. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  18. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
19th May 2015, 12:39 AM
PATHGUIDE

Default Re: Is Chettinad Health City offering MSc Clinical Research? Is this a deemed university?

Chettinaad Academy of Research and education is premier medical research Academy gaining importance in South India. It is considered among best equipped Institutes in Chennai.

Accreditation from NAAC.

The chettinaad Academy of Research and education (CARE), provides various UG and PG courses.
It is a deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC act 1956) has a state of the art infrastructural facilities and is situated in chettinaad health city, Kelampakkam on OMR road, 3km next to siruseri industrial Park and 22km from mathya Kallai, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?