5th August 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

When will I get NDA exam hall ticket?

When will i got NDA exam hall ticket?..please proivde to me the date

18th May 2015, 09:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get NDA exam hall ticket?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

The examination are conducted in the month of April as NDA I and in September as NDA II.The eligibility for the examination is candidates who have passed there 10+2 examination from any recognised board with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects can apply.

The application form are available on the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in. in the month of January for NDA I and in July for NDA II. So you can download your hall ticket before the 15-20 days of the date of examination from the UPSC website.
18th May 2015, 11:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get NDA exam hall ticket?

NDA stands for National Defence Examination and the examination is conducted by the UPSC for the recruitment of the candidates in the Defence Services as an officer.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the examination are :-
* Candidates who have passed or pursuing the 10+2 board examination from the recognised board.
* Candidates age musty be between 16.5-19 years.
* Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as main subjects for the Navy and Air force and Commerce with Mathematics are eligible only for the Army wing.

The application form for the examination will be made available on the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in from the January and July for few days.

The hall ticket / admit card to appear for the examination will also available on the same website in the month of April and September before 2-3 weeks of the examination.

So you can download it from there and can appear for the examination.

After qualifying in the written you have to go through the SSB procedure and then for training before the final joining in the Defence services.

For any further information visit at the official website and be ready for the NDA II application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?