27th December 2011, 09:17 PM
poojasgupta4

Which Coaching Institute is good for MBA among IMS, TIME and Career Launcher in Mumbai?

Hello Sir,
I am Confused as in which MBA coaching institute is good ,whether IMS or T.I.M.E. or Career Launcher in Mumbai

15th February 2012, 06:22 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which Coaching Institute is good for MBA among IMS, TIME and Career Launcher in Mumbai?

Hi

MBA - Master's in Business Administration.

Its one of the top most courses in the world these days and is in huge demand all over.

MBA has become like a compulsory degree that every graduate must hold or posses.

As we all know, IIM's are the top MBA colleges in India and so all the MBA aspirants indirectly aim at the IIM's.

CAT - Common Admission Test is the entrance exam which needs to be cleared in order to get in any of the IIM's.

So a particular coaching is necessary to show you the right way as to how you should go about your preparations for the CAT.

Now coming to your query about which is the best coaching centre, I would rather say Career Launcher and T.I.M.E.

These two are the best mentors for the CAT.
They have been in this field over the long years and have produced great results.

So you can go and join any one of them. But make sure you do not fully rely only on them.

Remember CAT or any other entrance is a totally self excellence. You should only use them as your guide and nothing more.

You have to be totally dependent on yourself for the preparations.

You may also try for some other MBA exams like MAT, XAT, GRE, GMAT, SNAP, etc...

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
15th February 2012, 08:08 PM
help4u

Default Re: Which Coaching Institute is good for MBA among IMS, TIME and Career Launcher in Mumbai?

well if you are looking for a training or coaching classes to prepare for the MBA then i would suggest you better opt for TIME because its easy to understand also it gives a lot of materials to practice and also conduct lots of mock tests.
all the best.
15th February 2012, 08:08 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Coaching Institute is good for MBA among IMS, TIME and Career Launcher in Mumbai?

dear friend,

Here I have provided all the details regarding M.B.A. :

Eligible Criteria :

1. Educational Qualification :

Minimum 12th pass candidate with English and P.C.M. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) from any recognized board of Maharashtra are eligible for this.

Generally in the month of February(last week) or in the first week of March and the result is published in the month of May.

There are some very good coaching institute for M.B.A. like I.M.S. , TIME , CARRIER LAUNCHER etc. All are good enough.

good luck.
15th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

TIME seems better coaching center for MBA.

OTHER BEST COACHING CENTER FOR MBA

Fermat Education's 2IIM - CAT Coaching Classes in Chennai

2IIM's - CAT Coaching Class in Mumbai

2IIM's - CAT Coaching Classes in Bangalore

Career Forum

Career Launcher (CL)

IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd

Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt Ltd (T.I.M.E)
12th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am C.A and working and wish to give CAT 2012... can anyone suggest which institute in Mumbai should i join for CAT coaching.
29th May 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

ims or career launcher?
17th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in my S.Y.baf ,thinking of for the preparation of cat 2012-13 so I'm confused between ims and Time,which to opt and worthwhile
6th July 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

which coaching institute is good for cat/mat exam at kolkata
7th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

ims time or cl for cat 2012
9th July 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

which coaching institue is better for MBA..TIME or TATHAGAT.?
30th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I wanna prep for GMAT. Can any one advise me on selection of institute in Mumbai for the same?. What have been their strengths and performance in placing their candidates in top business schools?
17th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is better time or cl
6th January 2013, 08:02 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Coaching Institute is good for MBA among IMS, TIME and Career Launcher in Mumbai

1.IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd

2.2IIM's - CAT Coaching Class in Mumbai

3.Fermat Education's 2IIM

4.career Forum

5.Career Launcher (CL)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
19th July 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

When should i start my coaching for cat 2014?
23rd July 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

cota in mba college for obc students?
27th July 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

which coaching institutes is good for MAT among IMS,TIME and Career launcher in guwahati?
19th January 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better for cat preparation in bhilai chattisgarh: T.I.M.E or Career launcher?? Looking into cat results of 2013..
26th April 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am working in gurgaon and i want to prepare for cat pls suggest which coaching institute to join among CL ,TIME,IMS and Byju cLasses please suggest it is urgent Also i should go for Delhi centres or gurgaon centre for these coaching institutes?

thnx in advance
12th June 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching institute for CAT preparation is better in Noida among TIME & CL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?