29th May 2012, 05:47 PM
amanmehta603

How to do coaching for 1 year MBA programme?

i need a coaching for 1 yr mba programme to do cat what shoul i join confused between ims and career launcher !

15th November 2015, 10:24 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do coaching for 1 year MBA programme?

There is an immense need for MBA professionals in the market and anyone who is doing this course at the moment is sure to hit the middle of the nail. It is indeed a study that would help establish career and make the most out of it. Therefore, its a good thing that you wish to make a career in a field that would take care of the rest of your life and livelihood.

But speaking of the duration of MBA as a course, it is a 2 year program that has to be done anyhow and anyways. It is not much keeping in mind the kind of return it gives back to the students who enroll for it. But since you wish to take up 1 year MBA Program here are a few details about the same:

1. MBA requires you to be a minimum graduate in ANY discipline with a good score and without any backlogs in your graduation education.

2. If you do not want to do MBA for 2 years, then there are colleges that offer 1 year Executive MBA Course. Majorly they are the IIMs that offer such courses and have varied demands of eligibility such as you need have a minimum 5 years of professional experience, should have a valid CAT Score etc and many others.

3. If you wish to check more about these 1 year Executive MBA Programs, please Click Here for more details about them.

4. In the end, the 1 year MBA/PGDBA Programs are always beneficial for people with some corporate experience in respective fields such as marketing, finance, management, HR and more.

Now talking about the coaching that you may take up, first of all you would have to appear for the entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, etc but for cracking them you need to study hard and have the right direction. I would suggest T.I.M.E for coaching since they are highly successful in what they do.

Otherwise, Career Launcher is the next best that I can think of. IMS isn't very known and may not be the best among these 3 choices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?