16th August 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

From which college in abroad can I study Medicine after Higher Secondary?

I want to study medicine from abroad after my secondary school. Please can you guide me on the steps I need to follow and do I need to write any exam? Please, let me know all details about courses, colleges in abroad, admission criteria, visa requirements and fees structure.

10th July 2023, 06:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which college in abroad can I study Medicine after Higher Secondary?

Those who want to apply for MBBS abroad would be required to have an aggregate percentage of atleast 50% or above in physics, chemistry and biology They have to qualify NEET to study abroad.
Best countries for medical studies
UK
USA
India
Australia
Usually , Indian students need to clear NEET test.
As per university guidelines , students studying medicine abroad also need to clear IELTS, TOEFL, OET, PTE etc
Many international schools conduct interview before final admission is granted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?