14th July 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

For which college am I eligible after scoring 20.25 in TANCET?

sir,i have scored tancet 20.25,can i get college?And which college able .kindly guide to make college list.

31st August 2012, 09:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: For which college am I eligible after scoring 20.25 in TANCET?

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in engineering colleges. However, the most important thing you should remember is that together with your rank in entrance examination your class 12 aggregate marks are also very important. You haven't mentioned that. It plays a crucial part in making you eligible to get admission. Your Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) marks will matter the most while taking admission in colleges offering Electronics and Computer Engineering. In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) your aggregate percentage should not be less than 65%.

But before applying for admission you will have to decide which branch in B.Tech engineering you want to pursue as per your interest, skills and qualification. You haven't mentioned in which branch/discipline you want to choose in B. Tech. There are several branches:

Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science and Electronics
Electrical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Information Technology
Automobile Engineering
Print Engineering
Mining Engineering
Leather Technology
Biotechnology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology is mandatory as a subject in class 12)

Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as the seats are already full.
But, for your reference i have mentioned the name of the colleges/universities where you can apply for admission, if you meet the eligibility criterion stated above. These colleges are accepting application till now:

Manav Rachna International University:
Sec- 43, Delhi, Surajkund Road, Faridabad,
Tel: 7407557576
www,mriu.ac.in

Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)
Kolkata
Phone: 033-2414/6666
Web: www.jadavpur.edu

Lovely University:
Jalandhar-Delhi G. T Road, Phagwara, Punjab India
Tel: +91-1824-404404
www.lpu.in

Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology
Block-LB, Sector-III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata- 700098, West Bengal.
Phone: 033-23356977
Web: www.gcelt.gov.in

BESU - Bengal Engineering and Science University
Shibpur, West Bengal
www.becs.ac.in
You can also try in these government colleges/universities outside West Bengal:

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
Sector-3A, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh, Haryana,
www.lingayasuniversity.edu.in/
19th August 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which college am I eligible after scoring 20.25 in TANCET?

sir,i have 20.99 tancet mark in civil engineering which college i will get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?