23rd February 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do higher studies from abroad after pursuing B.Tech?

presently i am pursuing b.tech and soon i will be out of my college. further i am planning to do my higher studies from abroad. can you suggest me which would be the best universities and how to get there?
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  3. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  4. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  5. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  6. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  7. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)? -- [New]
  8. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  9. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  11. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  12. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  13. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  14. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  15. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  16. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  17. Best university in Canada/US for pursuing B.Tech IT?
  18. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
16th April 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do higher studies from abroad after pursuing B.Tech?

how to do higher studies after completing btech and how much of percentage should be there to study in abroad ?
19th August 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do higher studies from abroad after pursuing B.Tech?

how are the studies will be in abroad for civil enginnering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?