13th June 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better among GITM(Bilaspur), Vaish(Rohtak), BMS Institute of Technology(Faridabad), Haryana College of Engineering(Haryana) and Apeejay College of Engineering?

Which college is better among GITM(Bilaspur), Vaish(Rohtak), BMS Institute of Technology(Faridabad), Haryana College of Engineering(Haryana) or Apeejay College of Engineering

4th July 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is better among GITM(Bilaspur), Vaish(Rohtak), BMS Institute of Technology(Faridabad), Haryana College of Engineering(Haryana) and Apeejay College of Engineering?

those student was admission in 2009 in IT trade taken i want to that those students name and roll no.
looking. so please informassion about the name and roll no.thank you.
4th July 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is better among GITM(Bilaspur), Vaish(Rohtak), BMS Institute of Technology(Faridabad), Haryana College of Engineering(Haryana) and Apeejay College of Engineering?

GIMT me ITtrade btech me sushma yadav ka roll no. janna chhta hu.admission in 2009. please btane
ka kast kre apki ati kripya hogi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?