12th May 2011, 10:52 PM
Anil Alugoju

How to change college in 1st year B.Tech? Can we apply for fee reimbursement in the new college?

kkkkk

1st June 2011, 10:21 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to change college in 1st year B.Tech? Can we apply for fee reimbursement in the new college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil Alugoju View Post
How to change my college in 1st b.tech and will the fee reimbursement will be applied in the new college???
Hello friend !

I think you are from Andhra Pradesh as I read your question I understood that I should clear two doubts of you i.e.,
1)Change of college
2)Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement

1) Regarding change of college

This is the very difficult task in the colleges of JNTU or OU because No management will let you go after studying one year in their college

you have to listen to them whatever rules they keep for let you go to other college

for example I will mention some see.

they will tell that you have to pay full fee of fourth year then only they will forward the certificates to other college

they will say that the pupil has to score more than distinction then only they will allow to change the college in the second year in this way they will keep all unnecessary restriction and harras you like anything.

this is the situation faced by my friend to shift from my college another good college

Remember the reason for change should also be unique
then only the management will give you the green signal.

2)Fee Reimbursement

Yes you can apply in any year for fee reimbursement but this should be supported by your management so go and ask about this issue with your managerial staff of the college

All the best

~A~
1st June 2011, 11:20 AM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: How to change college in 1st year B.Tech? Can we apply for fee reimbursement in the new college?

Dear friend,
you can change your college by tralking to the authorities of the college in which u are getting into

GOOD LUCK
1st June 2011, 12:59 PM
vnr0001

Default Re: How to change college in 1st year B.Tech? Can we apply for fee reimbursement in the new college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil Alugoju View Post
How to change my college in 1st b.tech and will the fee reimbursement will be applied in the new college???
hiiiiiiiiii
yes u can change ur branch in 2 year however u should b in the meritlist of 1 year resultss.
1st June 2011, 08:29 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change college in 1st year B.Tech? Can we apply for fee reimbursement in the new college?

well yes you can change your engineering college in 1st year

or join college after 1st year you can join some other college

you will have to request your college

for letting you go and release your certificates etc.

but before that you must assure you are getting admission in

some college.

About reimbursement ... well this is really going to be a difficult thing as they will claim

that they have lost a seat which will now remain vacant, rather they may ask you to

pay full 4 yr fees before letting you go, which is sensible as they may have to keep one

seat vacant till final year.
2nd June 2011, 06:34 PM
frooty.scooty

To change the college in 2nd year is impossible.

Because there is a correct reason why you are changing college.

and there is a correct explanation to give the management.

There is a relation b/w the two colleges.

so adjust your self.

next coming to the reimbursement,you can apply in any year.

Present situation it will be give to the only passed students.

So try to to do hard.
Good luck.
22nd July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hello.i havent applied for fee reimbursement in the 1st year.can i apply it in 2nd year?
18th November 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

in that shifted college we have to pay the 4 years fees ah?
4th November 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college .but my father is poor and icant pay the fees. now what will i do to change my coolege with fees reembursement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?