28th June 2013, 07:19 PM
sachin bhushan

Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?

which college is better in terms of placements sinhgad college of engg. or maeer's MIT kothrud?

Related Questions:
  1. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  2. Which are the good institutes in Puna for correspondence course in B.Ed
  3. Cutoff list of electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP, Sinhgad college
  4. Last year cutoff list for electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP Sinhgad college
  5. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  6. What is B.Tech admission date and fee in MIT college Kothrud?
  7. What is the fee structure for MAEERS MIT, Kothrude Pune for computer engineering?
  8. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  9. Best colleges in Pune providing admission with AIEEE rank?
  10. Which are the good colleges in electrical in terms of placement?
  11. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET? -- [New]
  12. Which one should I prefer between MIT Kothrud Pune Computer Engineering and SRM University Karrakulantur Chennai Computer Science?
  13. Names of colleges where I could get admission without entrance exam of MCA?
  14. Can I get MIT college after scoring 36.7 cutoff?
  15. Name of colleges offering Part time B.E and B.Tech Civil in Mumbai and Pune?
  16. Which college is better among GITM(Bilaspur), Vaish(Rohtak), BMS Institute of Technology(Faridabad), Haryana College of Engineering(Haryana) or Apeejay College of Engineering(Sohana) in terms of their placements?
  17. Which college is better for computer science engineering between BIT Jaipur and Galgotia Noida in terms of Faculty and Placements
  18. How are the placements at MIT, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd July 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?

How are the placements of sinhagad college of Engineering ,Vadgaon?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?