7th June 2011, 01:17 PM
vinodmotwani

In which college can I get admission after scoring 44.17% in science?

i am having 44.17% in science i need to know in wch coll i can get admision for bscit and i am staying in ambernath...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
  2. Will I get admission in B.tech college after scoring 50 to 60% in science?
  3. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  4. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  5. In which government college can I get after scoring 55% in 12th science
  6. In which college can I get admission after scoring 44.17% in science?
  7. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in Hindu College after scoring 67.2% in 12th science?
  9. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  10. Which college has aeronautical course? Can I get admission after scoring 55% in 12th science?
  11. Will I get admission in Wadia College of Science after scoring 7.2 marks out of 10 in 10th board exam?
  12. How to get admission in shivaji science college Nagpur after scoring 83% in 10th -- [New]
  13. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  14. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  15. In wich college can I get in Chandigarh after scoring 78% in 12th in Non Med?
  16. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  17. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
28th March 2012, 07:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: In which college can I get admission after scoring 44.17% in science?

Hi

12th boards marks are considered very important as they decide the future of any candidate to a far extent.

However since you have got very less marks and aggregate in your class 12th i.e. only 44.17%, I would not recommend you Science stream any more.

Instead you can take up the commerce or the arts lines. Please do not worry about their scope as they have got huge scope provided you have to be good in whatever you are studying.

Next coming to talk about the colleges, I am really sorry as I am unable to provide much information on this. You have mentioned your marks, but have forgotten to mention which state you are from, or which state or city you want to join college.

Every state has got their own universities like, Delhi University, Mumbai University, Lucknow University, University of Kolkata, etc...

In Delhi and Mumbai Universities the competition is usually very very high. However it is often said that they have courses for students of every percentage.

So please don't worry. You have to be smart, talented and out going to make any mark anywhere in life.

You should keep an eye on the universities which open up their admissions and then apply to check your competencies.

Getting a good college with this aggregate is next to impossible until you have some kind of quota.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
28th March 2012, 09:35 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I get admission after scoring 44.17% in science?

12th boards marks are
considered very
important as they
decide the future of any
candidate to a far
extent.
However since you have
got very less marks and
aggregate in your class
12th i.e. only 44.17%, I
would not recommend
you Science stream any
more.
Instead you can take up
the commerce or the
arts lines. Please do not
worry about their scope
as they have got huge
scope provided you
have to be good in
whatever you are
studying.
Next coming to talk
about the colleges, I am
really sorry as I am
unable to provide much
information on this. You
have mentioned your
marks, but have
forgotten to mention
which state you are
from, or which state or
city you want to join
college.
Every state has got
their own universities
like, Delhi University,
Mumbai University,
Lucknow University,
University of Kolkata,
etc...
In Delhi and Mumbai
Universities the
competition is usually
very very high. However
it is often said that
they have courses for
students of every
percentage.
20th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get admission after scoring 44.17% in science?

I get 44.17% marks in science. Can i get a college for engineering
10th January 2013, 02:30 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

college can I get admission after scoring 44.17% in science

1.Lucknow University

2.University of Kolkata

3.Delhi University

4.Mumbai University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?