28th December 2010, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get SYBI Colleges with 70(approx) marks in SNAP entrance test?

sir/mam i am getting 70 approx in snap ...can i get a call frm ne of SYBI clgs ? plz help ....m vry tensed

13th January 2011, 04:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get SYBI Colleges with 70(approx) marks in SNAP entrance test?

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted for giving admissions to the candidates in Symbiosis International University (SIU). There are various institutions, which come under the University. Since you have scored 70 % (approx) marks in SNAP entrance test, don’t worry, you can join in any of the SYBI colleges. It is one of the renowned Universities for postgraduation studies. Aspirants who passed out from the symbiosis institutes are working in the topmost positions in leading companies.
27th March 2011, 08:47 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get SYBI Colleges with 70(approx) marks in SNAP entrance test?

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted for giving admissions to the candidates in Symbiosis International University (SIU). There are various institutions, which come under the University. Since you have scored 70 % (approx) marks in SNAP entrance test, don’t worry, you can join in any of the SYBI colleges. It is one of the renowned Universities for postgraduation studies. Aspirants who passed out from the symbiosis institutes are working in the topmost positions in leading companies.
15th September 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

that is my last year of b.com and can i eligible for snap and can i get better college by snap exam more then 60%
10th January 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav escored 85 marks in snap.... an percentile is very low according to marks.. any chances for call from a good college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?