11th May 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Which college has aeronautical course? Can I get admission after scoring 55% in 12th science?

i have got 55% in 12 sci. can i get addmition in aeronotical college ? which college have aeronotical line in gujrat ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  2. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK? -- [New]
  3. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  4. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  5. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  7. How can I get admission in Hindu College after scoring 67.2% in 12th science?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?
  9. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  10. In which government college can I get after scoring 55% in 12th science
  11. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  12. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  13. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  15. How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET
  16. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  17. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
11th May 2012, 07:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college has aeronautical course? Can I get admission after scoring 55% in 12th science?

Sure you are eligible for admission in aeronautical colleges. You need to appear for the entrance exams like AIEEE. Institutes like Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, School of Aeronautics(Dwarka), Gujarat Institute of Aeronautical and telecommunication engineering(Rajkot), Indira Gandhi Inst. Of Aeronautics offer courses in this area. The course will be in the area of electronics and automatic control guidance, theory of aerodynamics, material science, fundamentals of propulsion and fluid dynamics etc. You can join airlines, aircraft manufacturers, defense research laboratories etc. thereafter.
11th May 2012, 09:32 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college has aeronautical course? Can I get admission after scoring 55% in 12th science?

dear friend,
Aeroscope or aeronautical engineering deals with designing,functioning,maintenance of Aircrafts.
ELIGIBILITY:
  • A candidate should have completed in SSC with recognized institution.
  • A candidate should have complete 10+2 with good percentage
A should appear for the entrance examination.
ENTRANCE EXAMS:
  • should appear for IIT-JEE/AIEEE to join in IIT's
  • should appear for state level entrance examination,join state engineering colleges.
  • Some colleges have their seperate entrance examination ,should appear for that.
Based on the ranking your entrance examination,you can select the college.your marks in 12th will not show any effect in selecting the college,but only your rank should be good enough,to get into government engineering colleges.

LIST OF COLLEGES:
  • Siddhartha institute of Aeronauticalengineering and information technology.
  • Guru Gram institute of Aeronautical engineering and technology.
  • Hindustan college of engineering.
  • All IIT's
  • ALL NIT's
  • Institute of Aviation technology.
  • Nehru college of Aeronutics and applied sciences.

All the best..............
11th May 2012, 10:17 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Your marks in 12th is very low for addmission in aeronautical engineering.
but you can give the exam of AIEEE if you got excellent marks in AIEEE then you can get addmission in a good college in aero nautical engineering.

In gujrat there is a insitute which gives degree in engineering in aeronautical engineering.
the name of the institute is SARDAR VALLABHBHAI PATEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Vasad - 388306,Gujarat

Some othe colleges which offers aeronautical engineering in india.

LIST OF COLEGES FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING IN INDIA

1.Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Research Studies

2.Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (Mumbai)

3.Manipal Institute of Technology

4.Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

5.Indian Institute of Technology Madras (Chennai)

6.Malla Reddy College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad

7.Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

8.Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

9.Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology, Dunigal, Hyderabad

10.Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad

11.Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi

12.Madras Institute of Technology

13.Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

14.Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

15.Sathyabama University, Chennai

16.VSM Aerospace, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore

17.Amrita University, Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

18.Hindustan Aviation Academy, Karnataka, Bangalore

19Nehru College of aeronautics and applied sciences, Coimbatore
11th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

My son got 83% in Intermediate and trying for aeronautical engineering. How many marks he should score to get seat in EAMCET as well as AIEEE.
11th May 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I have got 82% in 12th in PCB what r the lines open for me in which my future will be bright pls answer me at [email protected]
7th June 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i have got 58% in 12th.if i get good marks in AIEEE,then will i able for aeronotical.plz rly me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?