24th June 2012, 08:36 PM
sraj00123

Which college can I get after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE?

sir.i have scored 115 marks in aieee.........can you please tell me which college can I get.....?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any NIT after scoring 115 in AIEEE?
  2. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  3. Can I get admission in BAMS college after scoring 115 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Can I get admission in SVNIT after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE in OBC category
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 115 marks in CSE branch? What is the date of declaration of MP board results and counseling? -- [New]
  6. Will I get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE under general category?
  7. Can I get MIT after scoring 115 marks in CET and 108 marks in AIEEE?
  8. How to get admission in a good college in Amravati after scoring 97 in AIEEE and 46% in HSC?
  9. Names of the colleges which I can get after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE and 2536 state rank?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  11. Admission in DCE or PEC with 115 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  13. Where do I get a seat for MBBS after scoring 115 marks in EAMCET? Last rank admitted in Nellore Narayana Medical College?
  14. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  15. Can I get a medicine seat in government college after scoring 115 marks in EAMCET and 945 in intermediate?
  16. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
28th July 2012, 05:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE?

There are numerous college/university where you can apply for admission with marks of 115 in AIEEE. You should have mentioned the name of the desired city/state from where you want to pursue the degree course. I would have given you the precise details of such institutions. Moreover, to be eligible to get admission in engineering colleges mere cracking AIEEE does not make you eligible to get admission in all the engineering colleges.
Your class 12 aggregate marks plays an important role for getting you a seat.
You haven't mentioned your academic details.
Most of the engineering colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. In the absence of this vital information, it will not be possible to name the colleges/universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?