20th June 2013, 01:16 PM
Ajinkya12345

Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering

If I got agg. 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering, then which colleges get me for direct 2nd BE mechanical admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  4. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  5. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  6. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  7. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get in B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  10. List of government colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering for direct 2nd year?
  11. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Admission to direct 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 65% in Diploma Mechanical? List of the government institutes?
  13. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  14. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  15. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  16. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student -- [New]
  17. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  18. can I get admission from 3rd year production diploma to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
31st July 2015, 10:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering

It is tough to get you the name of the colleges to get the admission in the B.E 2nd year directly after the diploma in Mechanical engineering.

To get the admission you need to appear in the LEET examination conducted by the various institutions for the admission in the course. You are eligible to appear for the LEET examination.

The application for all most all the institution are closed and so you have to wait for the next year to get the admission in this courses. The examination paper contains the questions of your stream from the diploma level.

So start the preparation to get the admission in the best government colleges.
15th June 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering

I got aggregate 78% in diploma last year mechanical engineering, can I am take admission in coep,pune? THANKS FOR SENDING REPLY.
21st April 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage getting the admission for direct2nd year in coep for mechanical branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?