13th August 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University

Name of colleges list which will give me admition to direct 2nd year in mechanical engg. after scoring 70.41% for mumbai univercity

Related Questions:
  1. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  3. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  8. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  10. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  11. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  16. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  17. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  18. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?

10th May 2013, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University

i am going to do 4 years diploma engineering course.after this how long it will take to complete my B.SC/BE?

6th February 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University

hi.. sir... my self Shubham gavali.... i hav completed my diploma in mechanical engg. from G.P. Arvi.. dist. wardha... (MH).... and my agreegrt is 65% can i get addmision in colleges in puna university..... if yes.... plz suggst the collgs and if no..... then in which collg i can get admission..... plz sir....help me.... u can also mail me.... email id - [email protected]

17th June 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,
myself, vivek more,completed diploma with 73.49%.I have to take admission out of maharashtra.Can I able to admit to engg.If so which college I preferred.What procedure I followed.Please help me,soon.Waiting for reply.my email-id= [email protected]
Waiting for reply.

11th July 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i got 70% in mechanical engineering diploma which colleges should i prefer for engineering in pune university?
please send me details on [email protected] /7620088752

24th July 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 68% in Mumbai

25th July 2017, 09:53 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Name of colleges list which will give me admition to direct 2nd year in mechanical engg. after scoring 70.41% for mumbai univercity
Candidate as you have done diploma from Mumbai university and want to do B.TECH mechanical then you can apply for the lateral entry scheme that means apply directly for 2nd year of B.TECH mechanical engineering.

LIST OF COLLAGES WHICH OFFER B.TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN MUMBAI:-

1). Veermata jijabai technological institute.
>> H.R mahajani marg, Matunga, Mumbai (Maharastra).

2). Narsee monjee institute of management studies.
>> V.L mehta road, Vile parle, Mumbai (Maharastra).

3). Mumbai institute of information technology (MIIT).
>> Vile parle,West,Mumbai (Maharastra).

4). Indian institute of technology(IIT).
>> Powai, Mumbai(Maharastra).

5). Excel collage of higher education.
>> Navi mumbai(Maharastra).

So these are the famous collages of Mumbai to which you can apply for the B.TECH mechanical engineering.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?