16th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Sulbha J tadaiya

From which college of Jamnagar can I collect B.Ed forms?

From which College in Jamnagar I can collect B-ED form....please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in Saurashtra University?
  2. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar?
  3. When are the forms being available for B.Com Private? From where to collect them?
  4. How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?
  5. How to get the forms of Ayurveda PG entrance of Jamnagar University, Gujarat?
  6. Do a Gujarati Candidate requires to Collect Form from Mithibai College for FYJC Admission?
  7. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  8. Date of Maharashtra MH-CET B.ed examination in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  10. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses? -- [New]
  11. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  12. Last date of filling MAT forms for December attempt? Where can we collect the forms? Procedure to fill the forms?
  13. How may I know about fee structure and last date for form submission through online for BAMS PG entrance test in Rguhs karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?
  15. Is there any coaching center present in Jamnagar for the preparation of ICWAI? Or should i join correspondence course?
  16. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  17. From where to get B.Ed exam forms in Mumbai between Andheri and Ghatkopar?
  18. Date to collect the application form for UPSC prelims?
5th November 2016, 01:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which college of Jamnagar can I collect B.Ed forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulbha J tadaiya View Post
From which College in Jamnagar I can collect B-ED form....please tell me
Application Forms can be obtained from following institutes like:
  • Smt Meenakshiben Shantibhai Dave, Jamnagar
  • Darbar Gopaldas Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Jamnagar
  • Smt Shantiben Ramjibhai Herma BEd College, Jamnagar
  • Joyananda College of Education, Jamnagar

Currently, B.Ed. forms are not available.

Forms will be available in March 2017 for the entrance exam that will be conducted in May 2017.

For additional information, you may visit: http://www.gujaratuniversity.org.in/
14th March 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which college of Jamnagar can I collect B.Ed forms?

When the application form will be available for bed admission in Smt Meenakshiben Shantibhai Dave, Jamnagar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?