2nd August 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical engineering

Admission criteria and procedure for National Institute of Aeronautical engineering, Dehradun. What is the fees structure? My daughter is in 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  6. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  7. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  9. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?
  10. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  11. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical engineering -- [New]
  13. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  14. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?
  16. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same?
  18. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
3rd August 2016, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical engineering

Eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed their +2 level of standard from a recognized board.

> Candidate should have studied PCM at their +2 level.

> Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% in their 10th and 12th examination.

Below, I have mentioned the official website of the above mentioned Institute, you can apply for the course from the website itself. By clicking on the "admission" tab you can get the required information of admission.

You can get any required information of the Institute from the link mentioned below.

http://iiaedehradun.org/wp/
3rd August 2016, 02:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission criteria and procedure for National Institute of Aeronautical engineering, Dehradun. What is the fees structure? My daughter is in 12th.

The minimum marks required in 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering are 60%. There are no such marks criteria for 10th standard, to study aeronautical engineering. After clearing the 12th the candidates has to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the state government or by the universities for the admission. The course is available in many engineering colleges in India. Some of the colleges given below;
Hindustan University - Website Link
Amity University - Website Link
Amrita School of Engineering - Website Link
Apollo College of Engineering - Website Link
3rd August 2016, 06:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission to study Aeronautical Engineering in National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream with 50% minimum aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. You can apply for admission to Aeronautical Engineering in National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering by visiting the college office. The fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun is Rs. 3,00,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?