17th August 2013, 07:43 PM
irfanashereen

Which entrance exam to write after pursuing M.Tech in Aeronautics?

iam a undergraduate student of EEE.con i persue my M.Tech in Aeronnautics???if yes,how and what are the entrance examinations to be written???name the colleges that offer M.Tech aeronautics in India???its urgent......please answer this..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  2. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  3. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to study Aeronautics in IIT after the completion of 12th?
  4. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  5. TANCET Mtech biotechnology syllabus
  6. How to get into ISRO?
  7. Am I eligible to write the TNPSC entrance exam while pursuing B.Com?
  8. Which Entrance Exam I should give to join Aeronautics after completion of 10th Class?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  10. Entrance exams conducted for Aeronautics? Is there a separate entrance exam for that course?
  11. Can I apply for JIPMER entrance exam after B.Tech.(IT)?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?
  14. What is the eligibility to write TTE exam? I am pursuing B.E
  15. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  16. How to do M.Tech Agronomy after pursuing engineering in Biotechnology? Am I eligible to write GATE Life science paper
  17. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU?
21st August 2013, 11:43 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write after pursuing M.Tech in Aeronautics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanashereen View Post
iam a undergraduate student of EEE.con i persue my M.Tech in Aeronnautics???if yes,how and what are the entrance examinations to be written???name the colleges that offer M.Tech aeronautics in India???its urgent......please answer this..
Nice to see that you're interested in M.tech in Aeronautical Engineering course after completing you're Engineering course in EEE stream.

::Information regarding M.tech in Aeronautical Engineering course::

M.tech stands for (Master of Technology). It's two years master degree course. By Joining in Aeronautical Engineering course you may develop you're skill by centrate on , Mathematics, Perform research, Testing, Creating air vehicles etc..

Being a EEE stream graduation student, You're eligible to apply for M.tech in Aeronautical Engineering course.

Holders of B.tech/B.E graduation from a recognized University make the candidate eligible for this Course and the candidate should be obtained Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in Graduation course.

How and what are the entrance examinations to be written???name the colleges that offer M.Tech aeronautics in India??

To get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course then you have to appear in GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Examination which is Organized by Indian Institute of Science for every year.

And Off course, Most of the Institute in India can also conduct Entrance Examination within the Institute (ie:- Indian Institute of Technology, Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering etc.. )

The Institute management allot admission according to the Entrance Examination scores, which is secure by the candidate.

So, It's Clear that getting Admission for M.tech in Aeronautical Engineering course based on Entrance Examination. So, I suggest you to well prepare for GATE Entrance Examination and Crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for M.tech in Aeronautical Engineering course in top Colleges.

::Best M.tech(Aeronautical Engineering) Colleges in India::
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • Madras Institute of Technology
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College
  • Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • VSM Aerospace Academy of Aerospace and Engineering
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Institute of Aviation Technology
  • National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  • Punjab Engineering College
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
3rd September 2013, 11:18 AM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

M.Tech in aeronautical engineering is the master's course in aeronautical engineering and is of 2 years. Aeronautical engineering covers the major portion of the physics comprising of dynamic and Static Physics.It deals mainly with the flights and applications in the present world.Generally students opt for this stream to enlarge there views regarding aviation,aerospace,and aeronautics and to known about its applications in various fields.It has massive application in the field of aerospace industries.

Eligibility criteria:

The eligibility criteria for M.Tech in aeronautical engineering is bachelor's degree i.e,the student should have there bachelor degree.The student appearing for M.Tech in aeronautical engineering should have age minimum 25 years.For admission in M.Tech in aeronautical engineering one should have to clear the GATE exam or for aboard studies they have to clear GRE i.e,(graduate record examination). One can also apply for the same if he/she has M.Sc in aeronautics or aerospace.

Job Prospects

M.Tech in aeronautical engineering has a very huge application and it is a very vast branch in which the students can join the research centre like DRDO, ISRO in India as well as in abroad they can join NASA i.e. (national aeronautic space administration).The students can also go for the teaching profession after completing their M.Tech degree.

Best Places to Pursue:

University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology

Anna University

::Best M.tech(Aeronautical Engineering) Colleges in India::

Hindustan Electronics Academy
Indian Institute of Technology
Madras Institute of Technology
Mohammad Sathak Engineering College
Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences
Park College of Engineering and Technology
Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
VSM Aerospace Academy of Aerospace and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Institute of Aviation Technology
National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Punjab Engineering College
School of Aviation Science and Technology
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology

<<<<<<ALL THE BEST>>>>>>
19th October 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

after completing my btech aeronautical engineering i want to become pilot or as an observor in navy or i want to join in indian airforce... so for which entrance exams required to become a pilot or observor.
if not which field i should search for better future after completing my btech in aeronautcal branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?