27th March 2013, 07:46 PM
kunalmangal

Which college should I choose among IISC Bangalore and IIT for M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

For M. Tech in Civil Engineering which college should I choose among IISc Bangalore & IITs?

30th June 2016, 11:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should I choose among IISC Bangalore and IIT for M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

The final decision depends upon your interest in any of the two colleges mentioned by you here for Master of Technology. But if you are seeking my opinion then I would suggest you to pursue Master of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology if you are getting admission in top IITs like Bombay, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Delhi etc.

But if you are not getting admission in these IITs and getting admission in IISC on basis of GATE score then IISC is more preferable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?