26th June 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Hi,
I have done BE in Electronics and telecommunication.Now I want to go for Higher education and interested in IISC Integrated Phd. from IISC , Bangalore.I was going through Eligibility criteria on IISC website but got confused also its written there that BE guys can only attend Mathematics Science.I just want to know ,Whether I am eligible for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  3. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  4. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  5. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  6. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  7. Best coaching centers in Delhi for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISc Bangalore?
  8. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  9. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  10. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  11. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  13. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  14. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  15. Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course
  16. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  17. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Does IISC Bangalore offer masters degree in Genetics/Molecular Biology or just Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D?
28th July 2017, 05:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required for pursuing Integrated PhD Program in IISc, Bangalore:

In order to pursue Ph.D (Integrated) Program at IISc Bangalore, you are required to pursue in any of the below streams. They are,

> Mathematical Sciences

> Physical Sciences

> Biological Sciences

> Chemical Sciences

In general, candidates from B.E/ B.Tech background are allowed to do PhD Integrated course only in "Mathematical Sciences" stream and not eligible to do in other streams.

So, you are eligible to do Integrated PhD at IISc Bangalore in Mathematical Sciences only.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?