21st June 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which college should I opt between Amity Law School and Chanakya National Law University Patna?

Sir

I want to pursue law. Can u plz advise for which college should i go?
Amity law school or from Chanakya national law university, Patna.

21st May 2011, 04:10 PM
alphagamma

Default Re: Which college should I opt between Amity Law School and Chanakya National Law University Patna?

You better appear for the CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) examination to know your all india potential. You have many options from it. Else you can join any private institute by giving its entrance examination. Both the colleges are good but they have their own pros & cons. What you have to do is just contact the students of these colleges on social networking sites to know exactly what the truth is all about. Please appraise us if this post is helpful for you as its a ethical behavior.
22nd May 2011, 01:55 AM
SUDHA JAIN

Smile Re: Which college should I opt between Amity Law School and Chanakya National Law University Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir

I want to pursue law. Can u plz advise for which college should i go?
Amity law school or from Chanakya national law university, Patna.
sir,i would like u to prefer for an chanakya national law university , patna because amity law school is not gud as campare to chanakya.. soo u should gooo for an chanakya and rest is ur decision.. choice is ur sir.. which 1 u like the most...
thank u for asking questions
16th June 2011, 03:46 PM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Which college should I opt between Amity Law School and Chanakya National Law University Patna?

I thnk chankya wil be beter . amity is also nt les gud.
27th June 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

amity is best...............you ..!.
reason being the exposure you get at delhi.........
5th July 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I OPT BETWEEN VIVEKANANDA AND LLOYD LAW COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?