6th September 2011, 08:05 PM
MAAHI JAIN

Any entrance exam for LLB course after graduation?

do i have give any entrance exam for llb course after graduation...please tell me if there are any

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  2. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible for llb after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  5. Can I do LLB after completing 4 years graduation in B.Tech?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  7. Colleges providing LLB after graduation? Is there any entrance exam to get into LLB college?
  8. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  9. Is there any entrance exams happening for law after graduation?
  10. What will I have to do after graduation fo doing 5 years LLB after B.Com
  11. Requirement of LLB entrance exam after graduation?
  12. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  13. Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  15. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  17. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  18. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
26th December 2011, 01:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance exam for LLB course after graduation?

Yes you have to give entrance exam and a personal interview to pursue law course.
Basically to pursue law course you should have a B.A- BSc or B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates form a regonised university.List of colleges where you can pursue law course:-

Amity Law School, Delhi

Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi

University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore

National Law Institute University, Bhopal

Symbiosis Law School, Pune

Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar

NLSIU, Bangalore

NUJS, Kolkata

National Law University, Delhi
21st January 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAAHI JAIN View Post
do i have give any entrance exam for llb course after graduation...please tell me if there are any
I am completed graduation B.Com next i will intrest llb course . how to prepare llb entrance exam.... and exam date details.............
21st January 2012, 07:31 PM
poisondart
Member+

Quote:
There are some entrance exams u should look forward to.Some of them are:
* COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST (CLAT)
* AWCET & PGLCET
* Law Admission Test(LAT)
* All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
* Bar Council of India (BCI) Entrance Test
* KLSAT
9th February 2012, 01:46 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
There are lot of LLB entrance examination available in our country . I have provide

LLB :- Bachelor of Law . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into three years and the course is divided into six semester .

Specialization for LLB Course :-

-Civil Law
-Corporate Law
-Real Estate Law
-Labour Law
-Intellectual Law
-Patent Law
-Tax Law
-Criminal Law
-International Law

Eligibility criteria :-

The applicant should complete the graduation or equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university . The applicant should score minimum 55% percentage of marks and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates . You should also qualified in any one of the

LLB Entrance Examination :-

-Common Law Admission Test
-Symbiosis Law School Entrance Exam
-ICFAI University Entrance Exam
-Amity Law School Entrance Exam
-Jindal Global Law School Entrance Exam
-Delhi University Entrance Exam
-Osmania University College of Law Entrance Exam
-The Indian Law Institute Entrance Exam
16th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

HI ,I AM ISHA RATHO Bcom. Graduate in 2012 by 74 %. I have apply for llb so ,please guide me how to apply for CLAT and where ?
19th May 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

hello sir... i am b.com 3rd yr student... result is not yet declared... please guide me how to apply in gnlu for llb course... any entrance exam or anything...?? please advice.. thank you
29th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to give Clc law entrance..
Teel me how can i prepare for it and crack it nxt year..wat is paper pattern and from where i should study, which books can help me andand from where i could get past year paper of entrance..
29th November 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for law enterance 2015 to take addmission in school of law gujarat university ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?