24th June 2010, 08:42 PM
priya jain

In which college to take admission with 108 marks in AIEEE? List of good colleges in MP for B.Tech?

i have scored 108 marks in AIEEE and now unable to decide which college to take admission in? actually i want some good college in M.P. region only and am not much aware which college is good for B.Tech degree. pls help me....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE
  2. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  3. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  4. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  5. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 108 marks in MHT CE and 78 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal having scored 108 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college can I get admission after scoring 120 in AIEEE and 108 in IIT JEE?
  10. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 108 marks in AIEEE? Do I stand a chance for cracking BITSAT?
  12. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  13. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  14. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 108 marks in AIEEE? Do I stand a chance for cracking BITSAT?
  16. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  17. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  18. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
1st March 2011, 03:24 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: In which college to take admission with 108 marks in AIEEE? List of good colleges in MP for B.Tech?

You have done a good score...you can get admission easily at any college...
here are Top Engineering Colleges in Madhya Pradesh:

1. MANIT or Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal

MANIT is unarguably the best engineering institute in Madhya Pradesh. Being a National Institute of Technology, it gets students from all over India including the PET toppers.

2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. Ph: +91-751-2449702
The prestigious institution sprawling 160 acres of area, possesses well talented professionals as permanent tutors and professors and researchers from other institutes take invited lectures for students. This deemed University is established by Ministry of HRD, India Govt.
Useful links: http://www.iiitm.ac.in

3. Institute of Engineering and Technology
DAVV, Indore. Ph: +91-731-2366800

IET of Devi Ahilya Viswa Vidyalaya offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in BE and ME. The centre has grown well beyond expectation producing high end professionals for the country.
Useful links: http://www.iet.dauniv.ac.in/

4. S.G.S. Institute of Technology and Science
Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Ph: 91- 0731-2544415

The institute is one among the best in Madhya Pradesh and also one among the best 25 colleges in India. The laboratory is comprised of modern facilities and the institute earns fund from various central Govt. agencies.
Useful links: http://www.sgsits.ac.in/

5. Jabalpur Engineering College
Jabalpur, M.P. Ph: +91-761-2332855

The college is rated as excellent among institutions in Madhya Pradesh and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different branches in engineering. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogoki Vishwavidyalay.
Useful links: http://www.jec-jabalpur.org

6. University Institute of Technology
Barkatukkah Univ., M.P. Ph: +91-755-2677742

This self financing centre provides high quality education to meet never ending needs of technological society for experts and talents. Several workshops and courses conducted by the college shows the dynamism persisting with students.
Useful links: http://bubhopal.nic.in

7. Military College of Telecommunication Engineering
Mhow, Madhya Pradesh. Ph: +91-7324-258357
This college is of much national importance and provides bachelor degree in two branches of engineering and technology. They creates professionals to assist military service and to train students from paramilitary services.
Useful links: http://india.gov.in/hindi/sectors/defence4.php

8. Madhav Institute of Technology & Science
Gwalior, M.P. Ph: +91-0751-225279

The institute is rated as one of the top centres for engineering studies and the placement cell is highly effective in setting opportunities. Seminars and technical sessions conducted by institute spreads the dynamism of students and their achievements.
Useful links: http://www.mitsgwl.ac.in

9. Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology & Science
Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Ph: +91-731-2349111
This private institute is dedicated to create experts with strong technical basis and responsibility to the nation. They also arrange special coaching for qualifying exams for aspirants to flourish.
Useful links: http://www.svits.co.in

10. Laxmi Narayan College of Technology
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Ph: +91-755-2852641

This prestigious institution is counted as one among the best in technical education. Lot of students has been absorbed by industries and MNCs allover India. Teaching staffs are well qualified and efficient.
Useful links: http://www.lnctbpl.in/

11. Medi-Caps Institute of Technology & Management
Indore, M.P. Ph: +91-731–4020492

MITM, affiliated to RGPV, Bhopal, offers degree and post graduation in various branches of engineering and technology. The institute possesses well facilitated library and other amenities and also qualified lecturers.
Useful links: http://www.medicaps-institute.ac.in/

good luck...
13th March 2011, 08:24 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which college to take admission with 108 marks in AIEEE? List of good colleges in MP for B.Tech?

University Institute of Technology
Barkatukkah Univ., M.P. Ph: +91-755-2677742

This self financing centre provides high quality education to meet never ending needs of technological society for experts and talents. Several workshops and courses conducted by the college shows the dynamism persisting with students.
Useful links: http://bubhopal.nic.in

Military College of Telecommunication Engineering
Mhow, Madhya Pradesh. Ph: +91-7324-258357
This college is of much national importance and provides bachelor degree in two branches of engineering and technology. They creates professionals to assist military service and to train students from paramilitary services.
Useful links: http://india.gov.in/hindi/sectors/defence4.php

Madhav Institute of Technology & Science
Gwalior, M.P. Ph: +91-0751-225279

The institute is rated as one of the top centres for engineering studies and the placement cell is highly effective in setting opportunities. Seminars and technical sessions conducted by institute spreads the dynamism of students and their achievements.
Useful links: http://www.mitsgwl.ac.in

Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology & Science
Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Ph: +91-731-2349111
This private institute is dedicated to create experts with strong technical basis and responsibility to the nation. They also arrange special coaching for qualifying exams for aspirants to flourish.
Useful links: http://www.svits.co.in

Laxmi Narayan College of Technology
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Ph: +91-755-2852641
18th March 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

in inter what percentage require for get admission in aieee
27th April 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

In which college take admission with 100marks in kerala entrance and aieee in kerala for btech
6th May 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i m getting 95 marks in aieee 2011 in gen. what good colleges can i get?
14th May 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i have got 90 marks in aieee which college may i take admision?
22nd May 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

i m getting 121 marks in aieee 2011 in gen, femail candidate what good college can i get in m.p
28th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i get 89 marks in aieee 2011 in gen. can i get a good collage in all over india
4th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i get 89 markd in aieee 2011 can i get good collage
6th June 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

i get 60 marks in aieee 2011 in which college may i take a admisson
6th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

In which college to take admission with 147 marks in AIEEE? List of good colleges in MAHARASHTRA PUNE for B.Tech?
7th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

in which college to take admission with 74 marks in aieee?list of good colleges in up for B.tec?
10th June 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

MY AIR (GEN)IS 71016IN AIEEE 2011 WHAT COLLEGE DO I EXPECT
18th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 117 marks in aieee 2011. Which good colleges can i get?i am from u.p.
4th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

my aieee marks are 79 .which college i can get in pune or bangalore?
14th January 2013, 02:14 PM
abhishek0123

1. Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh
2. Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology Patiala
3. Dhirubhai Ambani IICT Gandhinagar
4. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi
5. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar
6. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi New Delhi
7. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune
8. IIIT- Allahabad
9. Institute of Technology , Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad
10. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
11. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
12. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
13. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
14. Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jadavpur University , Kolkata
15. P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore
16. M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore
17. MNIT Jaipur
18. Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur
3rd February 2013, 11:55 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

college to take admission with 108 marks in AIEEE

1.Military College of Telecommunication Engineering
2.University Institute of Technology
3.S.G.S. Institute of Technology and Science
4.Medi-Caps Institute of Technology & Management
5.Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology & Science
6.Laxmi Narayan College of Technology
7.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
8.Dhirubhai Ambani IICT Gandhinagar

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?