16th May 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

In which college will I get after securing 80 marks in COMEDK?

i have secured 80 marks in comedk-2013. can u plz gv me an idea of which colleges i cn gt with this mark and in which streams??

17th May 2013, 01:49 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: In which college will I get after securing 80 marks in COMEDK?

Eligibility Criteria

Note: The eligibility criteria for Medical, Dental, Engineering and Architecture admission has already been notified on 15/02/2013; however to reiterate the eligibility criteria the same is reproduced here.

MBBS/BDS:

a) As per the Regulations of Medical/Dental Council of India, the qualifying examination prescribed for admission to MBBS/BDS is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination, recognized by State / Central Government. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.

b) The General Merit candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in PCB (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka state); they must also secure not less than 50% marks (40 % in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka state) in PCB in the Common Entrance Test of COMEDK UGET-2013.

c) English is one of the subjects to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET 2013 and the General Merit candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in English, (40 % in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka state). However, the marks so secured in English will not be added for the determination of rank list as the rank list will be drawn exclusively based on the minimum required marks secured by the candidates in PCB; further, a candidate is not entitled for a rank if he/she fails to secure 50% or 40% (in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka state) of marks in English. The paper on English language will be of Matriculation standard and will test the candidate’s comprehension of the language, the structure of words, phrases, clauses, and sentences.

d) The candidates shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December (31/12/2013) of the year of admission to the MBBS/BDS course.

e) Similarly, the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination prior to 2009 NEED NOT APPLY.

Note: The candidates are advised to refer to COMEDK notification dated 15/02/2013 for understanding various illustrations.

B.E.:

a) As per the existing norms of the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), the qualifying examination prescribed for admission to B.E. is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent Examination recognized by State / Central Government. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with English as a compulsory subject.

b) The General Merit Candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC Candidates of Karnataka state) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any other Technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects. However, if there are any changes in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE, the same will be adopted.

c) An attempt in the Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the Rank list.

NOTE: Diploma Candidates are not eligible to take COMEDK UGET-2013 entrance test.

B. Arch.:

a) The qualifying examination prescribed for admission to B. Arch is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent Examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in case of SC, ST and OBC Candidates of Karnataka).

b) The candidate should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 for both General Merit and Category Candidates.

Note:
i. COMEDK will not be conducting any Common Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch (Architecture Course) as per its existing rules.

ii. Candidates seeking B. Arch seats should submit separate application form along with a DD of Rs. 700/- in favour of COMEDK.
6th June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get medical seat by scoring 83 as im genral merit
6th June 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get medical seat by scoring 83 in pcb in comedk 2013
7th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

which should i get after securing 80 marks in comedk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?