23rd April 2011, 07:44 PM
krutykothary

Details of top colleges for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or India? Details process of admission in the college? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission? Is it compulsory to give GCET entrance exam to pursue the course?

ple give me the detail of Top college for pharma MBA in gujarat or india.and the detail process for admission in that college .Is the college consider the GPAT score for admission ? or is it compulsary for us to give gcet or entrance exam to pursue this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Top college for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or in India? Procedure for admission? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission?
  2. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  3. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  4. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  5. How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing after completion of Intermediate?
  6. Date of GCET entrance exam to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  7. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  8. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  9. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  10. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  11. Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?
  13. Examination date of different M.Pharma colleges in India -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  15. Is it necessary to give an entrance exam to get into B.Pharm College?
  16. Distinguish between CAT and ISET? Which one is better to appear?
  17. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  18. Postgraduate doctorate courses for meritorious B.Pharmacy student?
14th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of top colleges for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or India? Details process of admission in the college? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission? Is it compulsory to give GCET entrance exam to pursue the course?

well reputed collage of pharmcy in gujarat and india?
14th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of top colleges for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or India? Details process of admission in the college? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission? Is it compulsory to give GCET entrance exam to pursue the course?

give me the name of collage of pharma mba in india and gujarat also?
16th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

College of pharma mba in gujarat
24th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

PLS GIVE ME Details of top colleges for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or India? Details process of admission in the college? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission? Is it compulsory to give GCET entrance exam to pursue the course?
29th December 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i am interest in pharma MBA college so,please help to found MBA college..............mayur
29th February 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
College of pharma mba in gujarat
top college in a.p.
15th August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is cmat applicable for pharma mba?
16th August 2012, 12:53 AM
07vidhi

Dear Friend

According to your question parents of the candidate have studied in Karnataka
but you didn't make it clear that whether you(anyone of you two) are a
Karnataka domiciled or not.
There is huge clause for this eligibility criteria which depends on many things
like the kind of job your job,
(Central Govt. or State Govt. or Defense Service or Private job)
Whether you are local language speaker etc .

Therefore, it would be better if you yourself visit the Karnataka CET brochure
of last year. The brochure is attached with this message.
Find it into the attachments.

Visit the official website of Karnataka CET.

Thank You
21st June 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Helo
M avani from bharuch in gujarat
M doing my b.pharm nw nd i want to knw abt pharma m.b.A. Colleges in gujarat but only in government sit not a private college
Pls suggest me...
19th January 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Top colleges for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or India? Procedure for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?