24th September 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Expected rank and college with 72 marks in COMEDK?

I have got 72 out of 180 in comedk what rank can i get and which all college can i get with the given marks and my 2nd pu marks are 474 out of 600

Related Questions:
  1. Comedk uget expected rank -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the expected rank after scoring 55 marks in COMEDK?
  3. What rank I will achieve if scored 75 marks in COMEDK-UGET? In which college I will get admission?
  4. Expected rank for a candidate who have scored 101 marks in COMEDK UGET? With this score, which college I will get ECE or IT branch?
  5. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  6. What is the rank required in COMEDK to get admitted in their college?
  7. Can I get a good college after scoring 65 in COMEDK?
  8. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 55 marks in COMEDK UGET medical? How much rank can I get?
  10. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  11. Expected rank and college with score of 79 in COMDK UGCET?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 17,000 rank in COMEDK?
  13. Colleges in which I can get through COMEDK after scoring 1600 rank? Any chance for MS Ramaiah Medical College with this rank?
  14. Will I be able to study for MBBS after scoring 136 in COMEDK UGET?
  15. Can I get any college after scoring 322467 rank in COMEDK exam? Names of those
  16. How much rank will I get after scoring 128 marks in COMEDK?
  17. What will be my expected rank after scoring 75 in COMEDK UGET? Can I get CS in top colleges of Bangalore? Any chance for chemical engineering in the top colleges?
  18. What will be my expected rank with 127 marks? In which college can I get?
29th June 2015, 04:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected rank and college with 72 marks in COMEDK?

If you have secured 72 marks in COMEDK exam, you rank will be between 9200-14700. If you want to know the list of colleges in which you can get admission, you can enter your branch name and rank in the following link and you can find out the list of colleges, which are offering the specialization, in which you are interested.
http://gopuc.com/comedk-college-predictor/
12th May 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

what will be my rank and get respected college on scoring 73 in comed k under c.s?
2nd July 2022, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

what will be my rank and get respected college on scoring 72 in comedk under c.s?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?