24th September 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Having a minimum of 50% marks in Maths is mandatory for admission through COMEDK counselling?

I have 70 marks in comedk and 54.8% in pcm and i want cse in christ faculty of enggenring but my maths marks is 40 and 50% marks in maths is mandotary so can i get admission through comedk counslling.

26th September 2014, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having a minimum of 50% marks in Maths is mandatory for admission through COMEDK counselling?

COMEDK stands for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. It is an entrance exam conducted by COMEDK for admissions to the various engineering and medical degree undergraduate courses across the institutes affiliated to it. The candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from any recognised board are eligible to appear for the COMEDK exam.

No, it is not mandatory to score 50% MARKS in Mathematics to get an admission through COMEDK counselling but you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and you must have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in your 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

-->COMEDK Counselling Process :-
The COMEDK counselling will be held in two phases :-
1.The candidates who have appeared and qualified in the entrance exam, have to get their document verification done and pay the fees of Rs 50,000 by DD in favour of "COMEDK" payable at Bangalore.
2.Then the candidates need to register in person to be able to fill in their choices with regard to the institutes and branch of engineering course in which they are interested.

Finally, the seats are allotted to the candidates, once the seat selection is done and candidates need to report accordingly to the allotted colleges/institutes.
11th May 2015, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having a minimum of 50% marks in Maths is mandatory for admission through COMEDK counselling?

What is the minimum marks for individual subjects in comedk ?? like chemistry physics biology???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?