23rd June 2010, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?

i wanted to know about the admission process, when will it start for academic year. and i have secured 53% in my HSC board exam and 112/200 in NATA entrance exam. which college will i get admission in mumbai, i want to do B.Arch from Asmita college of architecture, mira road. will i get admission there with my score??

3rd February 2012, 09:33 AM
top answer

Default Re: Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?

Hi folks!
>>Following are the good colleges in Mumbai:
-Asmita college of architecture,Thane
-bharati Vidyapeeth college of architecture,New Bombay
-IES college of architecture,Bandra,Mumbai
-Mahatama education society's college of archiecture,New Parvall
-Padmashree Dr. D Y patil college of Architeture,Nerul,Naavi Mumbai
>>you have to qualify the MCET(Maharastra common entrance examination),2012 to get an admission into the above colleges.
>>The notification for the above said examination is already out there for this years.
>>Application forms for the same will be available in the concerned banks from 12th February 2012.

All the best
16th August 2015, 12:46 AM
Vidya @

Default Re: Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?

Good colleges in Mumbai:

Bharati Vidyapeeth college of architecture

Padmashree Dr. D Y patil college of Architeture

IES college of architecture,Bandra

Asmita college of architecture

Mahatama education society's college of archiecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?