14th June 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for FYB.Com last year in Asmita College Vikhroli

What was cut off for fybcom last year in asmita college vikhroli

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?
  2. Last year cutoff of Poddar College in F.Y.B.Com?
  3. List of AICTE approved universities for technical courses like BCA, MCA, PGDCA?
  4. Which ways I should follow to ensure that I will complete FYBCom course on time?
  5. What is the cutoff for F.Y.B.Com in Thane Colleges?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  7. Cutoff for the courses BBI in the college NL? Is NL college good to do BBI course?
  8. List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree
  9. Job in Airport customs office after B.Com?
  10. Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota? I have scored 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET and belong to ST community
  11. How to take admission in F.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure?
  12. What is the cutoff for F.Y.B.Com in Lala Lajpat Rai College Mumbai? Which are the colleges other than Lala Lajpatrai College?
  13. Last year medical government college cutoff?
  14. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  15. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  16. How to do direct T.Y.B.Com or S.Y.B.Com after completing HSC?
  17. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for Biology course if I have 74% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?