18th June 2016, 05:44 PM
nr.chari

What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Arch in distance mode?

What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Arch in distance mode? Can you please give me the answer soon on the same? I just need to know the complete steps which we need to follow as I wanted to do the course. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  2. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Arch in distance mode?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Management through distance mode?
  5. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  6. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  8. Procedure to do Ph.D from Kashmir University in distance mode if completed M.Ed from Kashmir University in distance mode?
  9. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  10. Procedure to complete mechanical diploma in distance mode -- [New]
  11. How to do CS course in distance mode? What is the procedure?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course in distance mode?
  13. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in hindi through distance mode after completion of MA?
  14. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  15. List of universities from which I can do Ph.D in distance mode?
  16. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in distance mode?
  18. What is the admission procedure for LLB distance mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?