9th November 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for an Open category candidate who has secured 13347 AIR in NATA?

HELLO
i have got 13347 in b.arch all india rank in NATA
i m open category and state rank is 3237
then which of the b.arch colleges i would get???????
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government college? I've secured AIEEE AIR 225281 and Category (SC) rank 12249
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. Can I apply for CAT Exam having secured 47% in B.Tech and being a candidate of Open category?
  4. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  5. List of best Architecture colleges in Pune through NATA?
  6. What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category
  7. Procedure to apply for Air Force Officer or Pilot being a candidate of Open category?
  8. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  9. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  10. List of colleges in Hyderabad for a candidate who has secured 25693 AIR in GATE? -- [New]
  11. Colleges which I could get after scoring 20000 rank in open category? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  13. In which college will I get a seat for B.Arch with overall rank of 16883 in India
  14. In which B.Arch colleges can my daughter get under Merit Category after scoring 95/200 in NATA?
  15. What is the importance of home state rank in AIEEE?
  16. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra for open category?
  17. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  18. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
27th November 2014, 02:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for an Open category candidate who has secured 13347 AIR in NATA?

There are many B.Arch colleges in India, which are offering admission through NATA entrance exam. It would have been better, if you have specified your state. That's because there are a plenty of colleges in India, in which you get an admission based on your rank. So, I am providing a list of few colleges in which you can get a seat.

List of B.Arch colleges:-
The following are list of B.Arch colleges, in which you can get an admission

1)Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture
Address:
C.B.D., Sec. No. 7, Belpada Complex,
Opp. Kharghar Rly. Station, Navi Mumbai.

2)BMS School of Architecture
Address:
Avalahalli,
Doddaballapur main Road,
Yelahanka, Bangalore.

3)Budha College of Architecture
Address:
Ndri Road, Ramba
Karnal, Haryana.

4)Chandigarh College of Architecture
Address:
Vidya Path, Sector 12 D, Chandigarh.

5)Dr. Baliram Hiray College of Architecture
Address:
Plot No. 341, Government Colony,
Kherwadi, Bandra East, Mumbai.

6)IES College of Architecture
Address:
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai

7)Indubhai Parekh School of Architecture
Address:
V V P Engineering college campus, Opp. Motel The Village,
Kalawad, Road,Virda-Vajdi, Rajkot, Gujarat.

8)Marg Institute of Design & Architecture
Address:
Swarnabhoomi, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?