16th May 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Which college will provide me good education and better placement having 34 marks in JEE Main?

sir.. I have got 80% in assam board.. and got 34. jee.. and my caste is obc.. for engineering which college will provide me good education and better placement

17th May 2015, 07:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will provide me good education and better placement having 34 marks in JEE Main?

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to get the admission in the government colleges or best private colleges on your JEE marks. Bu if you have applied for any other entrance examination conducted you can get. The qualifying marks for the JEE 2015 in Mains is 70 marks.

But you are eligible to get admission in the colleges on the basis of you board aggregate in many colleges.

Now to get placed in good firm it depends on you it mattes but not allot the name of institute. As the company when comes for campus selection recruit candidates on there performance in the graduation , 10+2 and 10th aggregate.Above this they will take your interview and some test. If you will manage well. They will recruit you in there company.

But do not move on the package as freshers are not paid well they increase there package after there performance in the field work.

So get the admission in any college which is AICTE approved.
18th May 2015, 12:26 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college will provide me good education and better placement having 34 marks in JEE Main?

No one good or government college provides you admission with these marks because 34 marks are really poor score , you can't get admission in any known or government college you have only one option in that situation that is private college but there is no campus placement in Private colleges high fees structure as compared to Government college

You can reappear in JEE exam next year study harder then last year may be you will get admission in any good college next year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?