25th May 2011, 04:52 AM
Emmy36459

Which colleges can I apply in Delhi if I am from Trinidad and Tobago for English and Journalism?

Okay I am an 18 year old student from Trinidad and Tobago. I would like to study in an under graduate college in Delhi. My choices for courses are English or Journalism. Which colleges can I apply to so t hat I gain admissions for this year? Please help me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?
  2. Which are the top government colleges for Journalism in Delhi?
  3. What path should I choose after 12th to become a Journalist?
  4. Can I apply for English Print Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communications, Delhi being a student will be giving 12th Board Exams in March 2012? Procedure to apply for this course? Syllabus and Date of this Entrance Exam?
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best colleges to do masters in Journalism? -- [New]
  7. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  8. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  9. List of Government colleges which offer 3 years full time Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Delhi?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  11. Course to become a news reader?
  12. Vacancies available for a job in TT? When are the forms available?
  13. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  14. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  15. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  16. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
  17. Is regular MBA possible with less than 50% marks in Graduation?
  18. Can I become a Journalist if completed 12th Science?
27th May 2011, 02:06 AM
Emmy36459

Default Re: Which colleges can I apply in Delhi if I am from Trinidad and Tobago for English and Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy36459 View Post
Okay I am an 18 year old student from Trinidad and Tobago. I would like to study in an under graduate college in Delhi. My choices for courses are English or Journalism. Which colleges can I apply to so t hat I gain admissions for this year? Please help me. Thank you.
Also which colleges are best for foreign students.. thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?