6th July 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get after scoring 194 rank?

my rank 194 from cse which collegs due to this rank...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MBBS seat in any government college after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks?
  2. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  3. List of top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff
  4. Can i get a seat in government college after scoring 194.75 cutoff?
  5. Which are the engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 194.5?
  6. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
  7. Will I get a Government Medical College after scoring 194? List of medical colleges in which I can get with this score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which colleges can I get after scoring 194.75 marks if I belong to SCA caste?
  9. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  10. Will I get MBBS seat in any self financing college after scoring 194.25 cutoff under MBC category
  11. Will I get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff? Which are the colleges for this cutoff?
  12. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  13. Can I get a medical seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 194.5 medical cutoff
  14. Which course can I get after scoring 194 marks in PSG?
  15. Can I get free seat in any college after scoring 661 in UPTU and 194 in OBC? -- [New]
  16. After scoring a cutoff of 194.75 under SC category and 1166 marks/1200 is it possible to get a medical seat in Tamilnadu top 5 medical colleges?
  17. Which Tamilnadu college will I get after scoring 194.2 cutoff in medicine
  18. Will I get medical seat in government college after scoring 194.75 cutoff
22nd August 2012, 10:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get after scoring 194 rank?

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

There are different degree courses ranging from engineering, IT to medical. You haven't even mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of and which degree course. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the degree courses. You haven't even mentioned which entrance exam you have qualified.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) and degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in college/university, it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details, entrance exam you have qualified, choice of degree course and the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?