15th June 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff? Which are the colleges for this cutoff?

Shall i get seat in top10 engineering colleges for the cut off 194.5?what are the colleges for this cut off?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff
  3. Which top colleges colleges can I get after scoring 195 cutoff marks?
  4. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  5. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  6. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  7. Can I get top colleges after scoring 185.5 cutoff?
  8. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  9. Will I get admission in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu for ECE course after scoring 193 cutoff in 12th?
  10. Which are the best colleges available for me after scoring 170 cutoff?
  11. Government medical colleges after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 170 cutoff in engineering counseling
  13. What is the ECET cutoff rank for top 10 engineering colleges in AP?
  14. Am I eligible to get a seat after scoring 190.75 cutoff?
  15. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  16. What are the colleges that I can get after scoring cutoff marks of 144.25
  17. Cutoff for admission in top M.E colleges for OBC quota? Will I get a seat in government colleges?
  18. Will I get any government college in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 195.25
26th May 2016, 09:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff? Which are the colleges for this cutoff?

No you are not eligible to get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

--> R.V. College of Engineering

--> Mepco Schlenk Engineering College

--> Amity School of Engineering & Technology

--> Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology

--> Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering

--> Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science

--> Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?