10th November 2011, 08:07 PM
mansi dhingra

In which colleges can I get after scoring 46%? Names of the colleges in which I can get?

I got 46% in my graduation .Please tell me those colleges who wants 46% so i can take admission easily in any the college.So please send the names of the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5300 rank? Names of top 5 colleges?
  2. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  3. Names of the private engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 326882 AIR in AIEEE?
  4. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?
  5. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  6. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in good Law colleges after scoring 78% in 12th? Names of colleges where I can get admission?
  8. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  9. Names and location of all the engineering colleges? Names of the colleges with their full address details?
  10. How to select colleges based on MAT Feb Score? When to select?
  11. Names of the top colleges that I can get after scoring 4524 rank in ECE? -- [New]
  12. Which M.Pharm colleges can I join after scoring 5300 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  14. In which Law college(in UP) can I get after getting 40% in graduation?
  15. List of best colleges where I can get after scoring 4460 rank in ICET?
  16. Names of the good colleges that I can get after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
27th December 2011, 11:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges can I get after scoring 46%? Names of the colleges in which I can get?

In India there are hundreds of colleges and each have their own admission procedure. You have not mentioned about the course in which you are seeking admission or the location. So its difficult to give you the list of colleges without the required information. With 46% marks generally you will get admission in many colleges across India. Its only in top colleges that you wont be eligible for admission.
9th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges can I get after scoring 46%? Names of the colleges in which I can get?

WHERE I CAN GET MECHANICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE AFTER SCORING 59% IN 12TH SCIENCE AND 60 MARKS IN PCM CET
23rd October 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

which is kolkata one of the top, best and popular law college and what its eligibility criteria for admission????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?